CALENDAR OF EVENTS WITH KAREN SUTHERLAND:
- August 26
- August 29 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- September 1 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- September 10 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- September 10 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- September 13 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- September 17 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- October 8 - October 14
- October 15 @ 7:30 am - 9:15 am
- October 26 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- November 10 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- November 23 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- November 30 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
“Both workshops were great, and so lovely of you to share the collective gardening wisdom, and to uphold the value of being a keen observer in the garden” – class participant
Workshops and classes are usually held on Saturdays and Sundays, either 10am-12 midday or 1.00-3.00pm, and run for 2 hours, including refreshments.
Attendees receive course notes, refreshments from the garden and a packet of seeds saved from Karen’s garden.
Workshops are usually held at Karen’s garden in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. Karen’s garden has around 200 edible and useful plants in an ornamental setting. Classes are held in a room overlooking the garden. To understand various plants we simply wander outside and see, smell and taste them.
Classes can also be held in your garden- Karen comes to your garden (at your office, school or council) and holds the class or workshop there. For workshops interstate, Karen is available for teaching in each of these cities by arrangement.
Bookings are not confirmed until payment received. Make a booking for classes as described below by clicking here.
Please Note: In the event there are cancellations or insufficient attendance, Edible Eden reserves the right to cancel the class or workshop and refund your monies.